We're coming together for socially distanced Outdoor Communion on Sunday, October 4!
There will two services, 4 PM and 5 PM, with a maximum of 40 people at each service.
You are required to register by reserving your free ticket below.
We can't wait to see you!
- Bring your own communion elements though we will have some available
- Either have the liturgy document available on your smart device or print it out and bring with you
- Bring your own chair if you wish to sit.
- Maintain at least 6 feet social distance
- Please leave one parking space between you and the next vehicle
- Enter The Green where the sidewalk to 16th St meets the parking lot
- You must check-in with the greeter and answer the health questions he/she will have. They will also have a forehead thermometer.
Before leaving to attend any event on church property, each attendee must:
- Take their temperature. It must be less than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit in order to attend.
- If someone is feeling ill, they cannot attend.
- Bring a face covering with you, hand sanitizer (if you feel you need it), and gloves (if you feel you need them). Face coverings must cover both the mouth and nose at all times except when consuming communion elements
- If a person, other than children under age 2, is not able to wear a face covering for any reason, the person may not attend.
No clergy, member, guest, or volunteer will be allowed to attend an in-person service if:
- They have two or more symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days; or
- They came in contact with anyone else with COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days; or
- They have symptoms of COVID-19 and are waiting for the results of a test or are waiting for the symptoms to subside to the point of being recovered; or
- They tested positive for COVID-19 and are still suffering from COVID-19.