sunday, June 20 at 11 AM
- Outdoor Worship & Communion will move to 11 AM through the month of June (June 6 and June 20).
- Beginning on Sunday, July 4, we will move indoors to the Sanctuary for weekly worship at 11 AM. These services will be limited to 35 households and registration will be required.
- Make sure to subscribe to the Mount Olivet eNews to receive the latest information each Thursday.
sunday, June 20
- Bring your own communion elements though we will have some available
- Either have the liturgy document available on your smart device or print it out and bring it with you
- Bring your own chair if you wish to sit.
- Maintain at least 6 feet social distance
- Enter The Green where the sidewalk to 16th St meets the parking lot
- You must check in with the greeter and answer the health questions he/she will have. They will also have a forehead thermometer.
You must be able to affirm to the greeter that these statements are true for you:
- I have not had 2 or more of the following symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Persistent cough
- Flu-like symptoms
- Diarrhea or intestinal upset
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- I have not been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 identified in #1) in the past 14 days.
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19, nor am I awaiting test results, nor have I tested positive and have not subsequently had complete resolution of COVID-19 symptoms.
- I will immediately notify the pastor if, after attending this event, I test positive for COVID-19, and will avoid contact with others and will seek medical attention.
Before leaving to attend any event on church property, each attendee must:
- Take their temperature. It must be less than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit in order to attend.
- If someone is feeling ill, they cannot attend.
- Bring a face covering with you, hand sanitizer (if you feel you need it), and gloves (if you feel you need them). Face coverings must cover both the mouth and nose at all times except when consuming communion elements
- If a person, other than children under age 2, is not able to wear a face covering for any reason, the person may not attend.
No clergy, member, guest, or volunteer will be allowed to attend an in-person service if:
- They have two or more symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days; or
- They came in contact with anyone else with COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days; or
- They have symptoms of COVID-19 and are waiting for the results of a test or are waiting for the symptoms to subside to the point of being recovered; or
- They tested positive for COVID-19 and are still suffering from COVID-19.