We're coming together for socially distanced Outdoor Communion the first and third Sunday of each month!
Sunday, January 17
with Live Stream
UPDATE: New Restrictions Ordered by the Governor
Governor Northam has ordered that all non-worship gatherings, indoor and outdoor, be restricted to ten people or less. This will impact Sunday school classes and other groups that meet in-person on the church property. Outdoor worship, however, is excluded from this order. We believe that with our precautions such as requiring mask usage, social distancing, and keeping attendance to twenty-five people or less, we can safely hold outdoor communion. Because of our attendance limit, if you register and find that you cannot attend, please let Tina Marcus (703-527-3934 or firstname.lastname@example.org) know as a courtesy so we can allow others to attend who might be on the waiting list.
- There will be a maximum of 25 people.
- You are required to register to attend in-person.
- You must be able to affirm to the greeter that these statements are true for you:
- I have not had 2 or more of the following symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Persistent cough
- Flu-like symptoms
- Diarrhea or intestinal upset
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- I have not been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 identified in #1) in the past 14 days.
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19, nor am I awaiting test results, nor have I tested positive and have not subsequently had complete resolution of COVID-19 symptoms.
- I will immediately notify the pastor if, after attending this event, I test positive for COVID-19, and will avoid contact with others and will seek medical attention.
sunday, january 17, 2020 at 3pm
- Bring your own communion elements though we will have some available
- Either have the liturgy document available on your smart device or print it out and bring with you
- Bring your own chair if you wish to sit.
- Maintain at least 6 feet social distance
- Please leave one parking space between you and the next vehicle
- Enter The Green where the sidewalk to 16th St meets the parking lot
- You must check-in with the greeter and answer the health questions he/she will have. They will also have a forehead thermometer.
Before leaving to attend any event on church property, each attendee must:
- Take their temperature. It must be less than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit in order to attend.
- If someone is feeling ill, they cannot attend.
- Bring a face covering with you, hand sanitizer (if you feel you need it), and gloves (if you feel you need them). Face coverings must cover both the mouth and nose at all times except when consuming communion elements
- If a person, other than children under age 2, is not able to wear a face covering for any reason, the person may not attend.
No clergy, member, guest, or volunteer will be allowed to attend an in-person service if:
- They have two or more symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days; or
- They came in contact with anyone else with COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days; or
- They have symptoms of COVID-19 and are waiting for the results of a test or are waiting for the symptoms to subside to the point of being recovered; or
- They tested positive for COVID-19 and are still suffering from COVID-19.