Healing & Sympathy
- For Linda Jamison, friend and former colleague of David Early, who has been diagnosed with Stage IV metastatic breast cancer that has spread to her bones.
- For Russ McDowell, nephew of Pamela Broadwater, who is hospitalized with Covid.
- For Cathy Young, who had tests and consultations this week at Cleveland Veterans Hospital.
- For healing for Debby Fairweather, as she recovers from back surgery and in gratitude for the skills of the medical professionals she is working with.
- For Megan McCarty, who has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer.
- For Ann Stretch, as she recovers from back surgery.
- For Nan Cooper who has ALS, and for her husband, Dan, who is her primary caregiver.
- For healing for Audrey Barnhart, mother of Debby Fairweather.
- For Roger Broadwater, as he battles Parkinson’s and dementia and for his wife, as his caregiver.
- For Leslie Best and her family, as they grieve the death of her mother last week.
- For Muriel Croston and her family, as they grieve the death of her father, Larry Secrest. Prayers for all who knew and loved him - especially his wife, Christinne, and Muriel's siblings Lance, Samantha and Matthew.
- For the family of Morris Edward Brown, friend of the Bushardt family, who died this week.
For those battling cancer
- Heather Weir
- John Elliott
- Hallie Sommardahl
- Angela McDougall
- Chris Young
Prayers for the World
- For the people of Louisiana and Texas suffering from additional flooding and power outages caused by Hurricane Nicholas.
- For the Chinook Salmon in California, which may go extinct due to climate change and lower water levels.
- For peace between the U.S. and North Korea as North Korea tests cruise missiles.
- For peace between Ethiopia and its breakaway province, Tigray. We pray that starving people in Tigray will receive food soon.
How can we pray for you?
NOTE: Any prayer request you share with Mount Olivet will remain confidential, unless otherwise noted, and will only be shared with our lead team for the purposes of prayer.