- We pray for all who have been affected by COVID-19, and all who live in areas not yet affected by COVID-19 as they prepare.
- Prayers for the family of Mike Musto as they grieve his unexpected death as a result of a routine medical procedure. Mike was a dear friend of Chuck and Sally Mitchell and a beloved teacher at Thomas Jefferson Middle School.
- For Keith Hanson as he is treated for cancer.
- For Carol Fidanza Carter and her family as they grieve the death of Carol's mother Vincenza. Carol is a friend of Cindy Huber.
- Anne Wetmore, Ed Desmond and Ben Gieseman as they continue to battle cancer.
- For Maria and her family as they grieve the death of her father after an extended illness. Maria is a friend of Cindy Huber.
- Prayers for Karen McElfish's friend, Darlene, as she begins treatment for Lung Cancer.
- Please pray for Barbara Feer and Peter Joyce safely returning from Kenya this week, to be back in Arlington, close to family and friends.
- Prayers for 6-year-old Neil, Mary Water's friend's nephew who has been diagnosed with leukemia.
- For grandparents worried that they might get COVID9 from their grandchildren. We pray especially for the families of the nearly 600 people, mostly older people, who have died from the virus.
- For families in Virginia who have learned this week that schools have been ordered closed through June.
- For all the people who have lost jobs and income due to restrictions placed by governments to slow the spread of COVID19, including many who attend Mt. Olivet. Several states report that their unemployment websites have crashed due to so many people trying to apply for unemployment benefits at the same time.
- Bob Furlow, as he recuperates from recent heart surgery.
How can we pray for you?
NOTE: Any prayer request you share with Mount Olivet will remain confidential, unless otherwise noted, and will only be shared with our lead team for the purposes of prayer.