- For Joel Cohn, and his children, friends of Barbara Feer and Peter Joyce. Joel is in intensive care after a serious bike accident. The family lost their mom, Joel’s wife, to cancer two years ago.
- For John Holler, brother of Jean Everard, who is recovering from a stroke.
- For Patricia Malhoyt, who is struggling with multiple health issues.
- For Loretta Cochran, Cindy Newcomb’s mother, who is in rehab.
For those battling cancer
- Heather Weir
- Sally Masri
- For the family and friends of Dee Fitch, long-time Mount Olivet member, who died on May 31.
- For Lawrence Williams and his family, as they grieve the death of his uncle, Alfonso Williams.
- For the family and friends of Kyra, a friend of Roy & Shirley Beck, who died on May 25.
Prayers for the World
- For the more than 40 million U.S. people who have applied for unemployment assistance since March.
- For protesters working to prevent violence at demonstrations around the U.S. and for governmental leaders, including mayors and police chiefs, who have gone to protests to talk with protesters and listen to their concerns.
- For the people of Mexico and Texas that might be affected by Tropical Storm Cristobal. We pray that the hurricane season will not produce as many strong storms as the National Hurricane Center is now predicting.
- For peace, care for God’s creation, economic justice and health for all people.
How can we pray for you?
NOTE: Any prayer request you share with Mount Olivet will remain confidential, unless otherwise noted, and will only be shared with our lead team for the purposes of prayer.