Registrations open on Sundays, a week before each service.
What to Expect
- Attendance will be limited to 35 households.
- Registration is required.
- Masks will be required in the building, including worship, at least through Labor Day.
- Fully vaccinated preachers, liturgists and singers may remove their masks when speaking or singing.
- Children under the age of 2 cannot be vaccinated, nor wear masks but may attend worship.
Children in Worship
- No nursery care will be provided at least through Labor Day. Children under the age of 2 cannot be vaccinated, nor wear masks but may attend worship. Unvaccinated attendees should be aware of this potential risk.
- The children's sermon will occur with masked children sitting socially distanced. (The floor will be marked.)
Arriving to Church
- As you arrive at the church, we encourage you to visit with other worshipers on The Green prior to entering the church building. You are welcome to stand beneath the tent that has been erected there. We also ask that you gather here after the service to chat with folks. Masks are not required when visiting outdoors.
- When you enter the church, you must wear a mask. A greeter will ask you to read a placard with what have become the normative questions related to exposure to covid. If all of the statements are true, inform the greeter.
Entering the Sanctuary
- As you enter the sanctuary, you may either pick up a bulletin or scan the QR code with your smart device to load the online bulletin.
- Because The Way has weekly communion, and our worship will be a blend of styles, we will have communion weekly. You may either bring your own bread and juice or pick up a pre-packaged communion set as you enter the sanctuary.
- We will partake of communion at the same time. Just peel the clear plastic piece off of the top of the cup (or the bottom of the gluten-free option) to access the bread wafer. Then peel off the foil piece to access the juice. You can dispose of the waste in trash cans located at the exits to the sanctuary as you depart.
- The sanctuary is roped off to socially distance participant households. We are keeping the balcony open for staff only. We are opening the windows to allow fresh air to enter the space.
- Also, as you exit the sanctuary, offering plates will be located at the exits where you may place your offering.