Welcome to the Mount Olivet Preschool Registration for the 2021-2022 school year. We have some procedural changes that apply to this school year only – our interim year for reopening after the COVID closure.
- The first change is that we will start with age 18 months, not 6 months. Our youngest children will be in the Toddler/2s room that was for Infant/Toddlers. A child will be eligible once they turn 18 months. We will re-evaluate the starting age for 2022-2023 based on how this interim year progresses.
- The next change centers on the class offerings. We will not offer a 1-day class this year. There will be:
- Toddlers/2s in Room S14 for 18 months to 2 years: a Monday-Wednesday-Friday class and a Tuesday-Thursday class.
- 2s in Room S16 for 2-year-olds by September 30: a Monday-Wednesday-Friday class and a Tuesday-Thursday class.
- 3s in Rooms S12 and S15 for 3-year-olds by September 30: a Monday-Friday class, a Monday-Wednesday-Friday class and a Tuesday-Thursday class.
- 4s in Room U2 for 4-year-olds by September 30: a Monday-Wednesday-Friday class.
- 4s in Rooms S9 and S11 for 4-year-olds by September 30: a Monday-Friday class.
- 5s in Room U6 for 5-year-olds by September 30: a Monday-Friday class.
- The final change is with the Registration due dates:
- Early Registration for families with children who were enrolled in 2020-2021, but could not attend due to the closure must submit the Family form with fees (if not paid ahead) by 1:30 on January 15, 2021.
- Priority Registration for current/past Mount Olivet preschool and Mount Olivet UMC families must submit the Family form with fees by 1:30 on January 22, 2021.
- Open Registration for families who did not participate in Early or Priority Registration by noon on January 29, 2021.
- Families will be positioned and processed in a random order within their registration category. The Payor/Parent will receive an email with either an offer or notice of Wait List placement. If you are registering multiple children, all placement information will be in a single email. After classes are filled with families participating in Early and Priority Registration, available spots will be filled using the Wait Lists. The Director will email families with offers at that time.
|Number of Children||Registration Fee|
Children are placed in a Program based on age by September 30, 2021:
|Infant/Toddler||M+W+F or T+Th|
|2s||M+W+F or T+Th|
|3s||M-F or M+W+F or T+Th|
|4s||M-F or M+W+F|
For each child, indicate a 1st choice and a 2nd choice below; sadly, we do not guarantee 1st choice.
We use random selection to place children in oversubscribed programs.
Those who ARE offered their 2nd choice will be placed on a Priority Wait List for their 1st choice.
Also, no teacher requests at this time.
- All classes are from 9:15 – 1:15 PM
- 5s must have attended a 4-year pre-kindergarten class and cannot be 6 years old on or before 9/30/20.