Virtual Open House
A Virtual Open House will be held on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 7 PM. Registration for the Open House is now open.
Welcome to the Mount Olivet Preschool Registration for the 2022-2023 school year. Priority registration for current preschool families and church members begins January 16, 2022. Open registration beings January 23, 2022.
Our anticipated class offerings are as follows:
- Toddlers/2s 18 months to 2 years: a Monday-Wednesday-Friday class and a Tuesday-Thursday class.
- 2s for 2-year-olds by September 30: a Monday-Wednesday-Friday class and two Tuesday-Thursday classes.
- 3s for 3-year-olds by September 30th: A Monday-Friday class, a Monday-Wednesday-Friday class, and a Tuesday-Thursday class.
- 4s for 4-year-olds by September 30: a Monday-Friday class Monday-Wednesday-Friday class.
- 5s in Room U6 for 5-year-olds by September 30: a Monday-Friday class.
Priority Registration for current/past Mount Olivet preschool and Mount Olivet UMC families must submit the Family form with fees by 1:30 on January 21, 2022.
Open Registration for families who did not participate in Early or Priority Registration by noon on January 28, 2022.
- Families will be positioned and processed in a random order within their registration category. The Payor/Parent will receive an email with either an offer or notice of Wait List placement. If you are registering multiple children, all placement information will be in a single email. After classes are filled with families participating in Early and Priority Registration, available spots will be filled using the Wait Lists. The Director will email families with offers at that time.
|Number of Children||Registration Fee|
Children are placed in a Program based on age by September 30, 2022:
|Infant/Toddler||M+W+F or T+Th|
|2s||M+W+F or T+Th|
|3s||M-F or M+W+F or T+Th|
|4s||M-F or M+W+F|
- For each child, indicate a 1st choice and a 2nd choice below. We are unable to guarantee 1st choice.
- We use random selection to place children in oversubscribed programs.
- Those who ARE offered their 2nd choice will be placed on a Priority Wait List for their 1st choice.
- There are no teacher requests at this time.
- All classes are from 9:15 – 1:15 PM
- 5s must have attended a 4-year pre-kindergarten class and cannot be 6 years old on or before 9/30/22.